ABN Journey Between 2000 - 2022
• New vision and a new step of Faith: Recently, we have started supporting missionaries who serve on the ground in dangerous areas within the countries of the 10/40 window who speak the original languages of the country, beginning with Iran. We also have 3 missionaries now in India, added 3 more to Afghanistan, and next weeks, we will also have missionaries in Rwanda, Ghana, and Kenya.
• A new channel for Christian movies in English language 24/7 on ALL digital devices
• a New live broadcast program to Sri Lanka.
• Important spiritual programs in Arabic and English in the second half of August that serve the needs of young people (The Young Adults Generation)
• We are planning to add 2 extra part time employees to the Chinese channel
• A spiritual digital magazine published every week entitled Gospel Ministry.
● After the end of the quarantine period for the Covid pandemic few months ago), we started broadcasting again from our studios in ABN’s building.
● Please visit one of these links to learn more about ABN updates in the last few months, 2022
●For more information and recent developments in ABN network, please visit one of these websites, and you will see some short clips, pictures and slides that we will not be able to display here due to space constraints. We thank you for your support in completing this great project: the 10/40 Window –
● Trinity Channel - https://www.trinitychannel.com/
● ABN China - https://www.abnchina.tv/
● ABNglobal.tv https://www.abnglobal.tv
Dear Beloved Partners,
I would like to praise the Lord for his faithfulness and love through these past 17 years. He has seen us through many challenges, removed mountains before us, and gave us a new vision to share the gospel. He gives us joy as we reap fruit from all over the world. Despite the crisis, chaos, and global stagnation due to the Corona virus pandemic and the war in Ukraine, God has opened huge doors for us in the past two years to offer living hope and salvation in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Your servant in Christ,
De. Bassim Gorial
ABN Missionaries in one of the countries in Southeast Asia. Please pray for them as they are spreading the Gospel to the hundreds who are thirsty and Hungry for the living water
We thank the Lord for having a team of more than 30 dedicated men and women of God serving with us in evangelism and discipleship from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China, Egypt, Middle East (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Guelph …) Australia, Europe, Canada, and America. The Lord uses these servants through ABN GLOBAL TV Network to bring the gospel to the 6.8 billion unreached people groups in the countries of the 10/40 window who have not heard the message of salvation. Please join us in prayer for them and as the Lord guides you, please consider donating even a small amount monthly as we seek to multiply and expand the service through these missions and missionaries.
The Cross & the Crescent
Hosted by Pastor Joseph
Jesus or Muhammad
Christian apologists expose false religions and cults which deny the Trinity.
We provide a platform where Christians can dialog with Muslims and defend their faith.
Investigating the Qur'an
Hosted by Dr. Tony Costa
Colliding World Views
Bridging the G.A.P.
Dr. Jay Smith and Tony Gurule
Islam & the News
VIDEO GALLERY / MARCH 2021 APOLOGETICS WEEK
World renowned Christian apologists evangelize through live programming, bringing Muslims to Christ, equipping Christians with valuable resources in training and evangelism, and opening the eyes of non-believers. With many blinding religions and cults, Christian scholars dive into and expose false teachings. Countless people have come to know the saving power of Jesus Christ as their eyes are opened from the deceit of false religions.
Is the New Testament
truly the word of God?
Would Muhammad qualify as a Biblical Prophet?
Debate: Oneness vs. Trinity Preexistence of the person of the Son
Does science prove or disprove Christianity?
Debate: Would Muhammad qualify as a Biblical Prophet?
Debate: Is Muhammad the Prophet of Deuteronomy 18:18?
Does Islam respect human rights?